Windows & Window Well Repair
As with basement walls, large window wells can also be pushed in by ground movement. Although they cannot be repaired without excavation, they can be repaired without being completely replaced. We can also replace smaller window wells with new polyethylene or galvanized window wells.
- Smooth sliding for easy opening
- Full screen for optimal ventilation
- Double glass for better insulation
- Easily removable panes make cleaning a snap
- Never need painting
- Available in any size
- Improper drainage of roof water
- Improper grade around foundation
- Faulty windows or window wells
- Ground water
- Cracks in poured foundations
- Concrete slabs that slope toward the foundation, etc.
- Check all downspout extensions, we install underground downspout extensions
- Check the grade around the foundation, it should slope away for about 10’
- Check all windows and window wells, we install both
- If you are getting ground water coming through the joint where the floor meets the wall, you may need a basement waterproofing system. We offer several methods of basement waterproofing.
- If you are getting water through a crack in your poured foundation we offer several methods of sealing these cracks.
- Concrete slabs (driveways, sidewalks, patios, etc.) sloping toward your foundation can dump a lot of rainwater down your foundation wall. We can raise these slabs to their original position and for the proper slope.
Whatever your foundation leak problem may be, call us. We will come up with a solution for your specific problem.
PowerBrace fastens into the floor joists and anchors into the concrete floor.
- PowerBrace requires no digging
- PowerBrace requires no landscape removal
- PowerBrace does not anchor into the shifting ground (the cause of the problem)
- PowerBrace uses a specially designed floor bracket that eliminates the mess involved with the removal and replacement of the floor
- Learn more about PowerBrace
PowerBrace reverses the forces of nature
- Over time, PowerBrace can possibly return the wall to it’s original position
- Once in place PowerBrace will hold the wall in place, preventing any future movement
- Whether your foundation is constructed of block, brick, limestone or poured concrete, PowerBrace offers a permanent solution